RAIN Group Launches “Extreme Productivity Challenge” Program for Sales TeamsPosted Jul 11, 2018
BOSTON (July 11, 2018) — RAIN Group, a global sales training and performance improvement company, announced today the launch of its newest program — Extreme Productivity Challenge (XPC) — for sales teams.
XPC is a unique, transformational 90-day experience proven to drive accountability, change behaviors and habits, and unleash sales potential.
“We’ve been delivering this program to existing clients for years with phenomenal results. Now we’re ready to take it big and it’s coming at the perfect time. Today’s sellers are more distracted than ever and it’s killing their productivity and results,” said Mike Schultz, president at RAIN Group. “Our research found that 71 percent of companies don’t believe their sellers manage their time and day effectively. This program aims to change that.”
The XPC program approach includes:
- Extreme Productivity Assessment: The self and multi-rater tool measures 36 productivity behaviors and how they affect performance.
- 1-Day Intensive Workshop: Participants learn the 3 keys (The XP3), 9 Habits of Extreme Productivity, and are introduced to tools needed to make lasting changes to their habits.
- 90-Day Extreme Productivity Coaching: Coaching is what makes Extreme Productivity stick, transfer to the job, and last long-term. Sales teams are coached directly or sales managers and leaders can be trained to run the proprietary XP Coaching process.
- Comprehensive Learning System: Participants are immersed in education both in live training and through reinforcement, including virtual instructor-led training, eLearning, and RAIN Mail mobile reinforcement.
- Tracking and Measurement: Results are measured through pre- and post-XP Assessment and through specific business measures developed in partnership with clients, including pipeline growth, sales win rates, account growth, overall sales growth, etc.
RAIN Group is currently offering complimentary Extreme Productivity Assessments. To pinpoint your best areas for driving increased productivity and results, take the assessment here.
Schultz continued, “XPC is fueled by decades of experience working with sales teams and managers, studying productivity, and our own primary research. Having a highly-motivated sales team is essential to see consistent sales results. If your sales organization is looking to maximize motivation, make consistent progress, and achieve goals, this program will help your team bring their A-game day in and day out.”
To learn more, visit https://www.rainsalestraining.com/sales-training-programs/productivity-training.
About RAIN Group
Founded in 2002, RAIN Group is a global sales training and performance improvement company that has helped hundreds of thousands of salespeople, managers, and professionals in more than 73 countries significantly increase their sales results. Headquartered in the greater Boston area, global office locations include Bogotá, Geneva, Johannesburg, London, Mumbai, Sydney, and Toronto. To learn more about RAIN Group and the client results they’ve achieved, visit http://www.raingroup.com/. Follow RAIN Group on Twitter and LinkedIn.