Education Ecosystem, an education platform for project-based learning, is excited to announce the launch of its new web app - Education Ecosystem 3.0. The latest version of the web and mobile app comes with a range of new features and user experience enhancements that aim to deliver a better learning experience.
Overseen by the Education Ecosystem CTO Alex Safadi, the release will bring about long-awaited improvements. Newly implemented features include the following:
- Introduction of single project video: Projects are now shown as a single video rather than multiple videos in a playlist.
- Migration to Django 4.0: Migrating to Django 4.0 will improve the API response speed and over service performance.
- API optimization: API serializers are updated to optimize the incoming traffic load, which will result in faster loading time.
- Improved security: Improvements in Authentication by using JWT tokens, and security settings to prevent common cyber attacks.
- Video transcoding: Over 10,000 videos are being transcoded for the new App - This will allow users to watch projects in 540p, 720p and 1080p resolutions.
With improvements in features, functionality, and securities, Education Ecosystem is set to attract talented project creators and viewers to its platform. In addition, Education Ecosystem has established new guidelines for content creators.
One of the guideline is to use a microservice architecture for the project, where the frontend and the backend code are separated and are run in its own environment. By breaking it down this way, the code is more manageable and developers can focus on developing and deploying the frontend and backend individually.
Project based learning is popular in classrooms across the United States as it has been linked to higher performance when combined with traditional methods of teaching. Students can retain more information when they are engaged in a project that mimics real-world scenarios.
Education Ecosystem (LEDU) is a project-based learning platform that teaches professional developers and students how to build real products in areas such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity, data science, game development, and programming. Content is organized around projects where learners learn from watching experienced developers build practical products. The Education Ecosystem uses the utility token LEDU to power its ecosystem.