The P3•EDU Fellowship announces the successful completion of its inaugural cohort, consisting of nine academic leaders in higher education dedicated to online programs at their respective campuses.
The fellowship, created in connection with the annual P3•EDU event, includes a focused curriculum to develop the requisite skills, peer network, and exposure to opportunities fellows need to responsibly and effectively explore, negotiate, and lead partnership initiatives on their campus. Graduates of the 2023 P3•EDU Fellowship are the following:
- Tom Adelson, University of Tulsa
- Susan Arendt, Iowa State University
- Bettyjo Bouchey, National Louis University
- Courtney Brafford, University of Memphis
- Wendy Colby, Boston University
- Sandra Jones, Colorado State University Global
- Sara Marcketti, Iowa State University
- Jay O’Callaghan, Kean University
- Alison Witherspoon, Quinnipiac University
“We are thrilled to have worked with such an amazing group of leaders in higher education,” said Karen Markel, the P3•EDU Fellowship Director. “Our expectation is that this group has acquired new skills, contacts, and a community of peers to help them lead innovation on their campuses. We look forward to supporting the group going forward.”
P3•EDU: Innovation and Public-Private Partnership in Higher Education
P3•EDU is an invitation-only event hosted by the University of Colorado Denver for university leaders to learn more about partnership opportunities and their associated challenges, share best practices, and network with peers and thought leaders at the forefront of this evolving trend. The next P3•EDU event will be held October 7-9, 2024, in Denver, Colorado. For more information, visit www.p3edu.com.