Over the past 18 months, higher education leaders and employees have been doing their best to navigate a state of emergency and now face the prospect of getting campus ready for the safe return of students, faculty, and staff. This challenge has created even greater focus on the need to transform the traditional campus experience, using digital technologies to create a more resilient, connected institution where digital technology and workflows align to support people and processes.
ServiceNow’s podcast series, Transforming the Campus Experience, explores the questions and topics universities need to address with expert insights into how you can transform and modernize your campus. In this series, we’ll discuss:
- Forging departmental connections
- Improving the student experience
- Bolstering the employee experience
- The road ahead: What’s possible in the short and long-term future?
Check out the podcast episode below.⬆
- Ep. 4 The Road Ahead
- Ep. 3 Improving the Employee Experience
- Ep. 2 Improving the Student Experience
- Ep. 1 Modernizing Campus Operations
The Road Ahead
With the uncertainties universities have experienced over the past year-plus, there are a lot of questions about the road ahead. The final episode in the "Transforming the Campus Experience" podcast series takes a future look at the campus experience.